Kamis, 10 Desember 2009

SOUND HEART

Tonight was cold, although the stars shone bright universe.I sitting on the porch while contemplating life! "Why does fate hold thus.Pain always come and go." I said in heart.After a passing car in front of me "It's nice to be rich! despite the rain, he could go with the car ... .. hmm ... yes fate "I muttered, breathing heavier burden length.Felt in my shoulder!
"God ... sorry I have lived to regret! Do not forget the lowly this servant.Give me strength to bear an increasingly heavy burden! You know .... That I am weak, but your love makes me love potent.Thank ... lord.Amin "I prayed in heart.Back I thought ... .. remember a time in memory school." friend at school is where ya ..? Do they have to succeed?? "I asked the piercing wind bone.I smiled to himself remembering a friend who likes to talk joke.Lest always invite laughter!! "Where is he huh?? Is he already married and had children?.All asked that question unanswered, making the heart so to miss! Let time answer .
The night went on, but the voice kept talking!! I get up and go to turn on the television is room. I watch the show and buffoonery to go !!!!!! conscience full theatrical life means, we are actors who can never trophies ... Poor !!!!!!!!!!

2 komentar: